As you finalize your team preparations, below is a list of items to keep in mind:
West Bend HS Address: 1305 E Decorah Rd, West Bend, WI 53095
Enter through DOOR #1 (the doors at the West end of the building, directly into the fieldhouse)
Please click on the State Tournament tab on the mlfawisconsin.com website to find links for all materials that you’ll need before the tournament.
- This is a 2 round tournament w/power round. Coaches should ONLY give your students room assignments for R1&2 ONLY.
- Copies of maps/room assignments/etc will NOT be available at State. Please provide your students, volunteers and judges with all materials they will need.
- Your volunteers should already receive their assignments AND instructions before State (There will NOT be a volunteer check-in at the tournament.)
- Print, complete and bring to registration:
- Coach of the Year Ballot (one per school)
- Team Drops form
- Payment for registration (if not already paid)
- Schools will be FINED for judges who do not appear for any part of their judging duties. This includes if your judge is not in the judge room on standby and power.