Okay! It’s that time of the season to begin the State Tournament registration process!
BEFORE you begin,
–READ the entire information packet,
–then GATHER this info:
- qualifying students
- will you order box lunches for them? if yes, which type: ham, turkey, cheese
- judges – one per every 5 entries
- each must be trained this year and have judged at least two meets this season
- will you order judge lunches for them? if yes, which type: ham, turkey, cheese (Judge luncheon includes, soup and sides)
- volunteers – each team must supply at least one, but MANY are needed
- how many, how skilled, how long available, job preferences
Step 1 – Register your qualifying students via the tournament scheduler
- (This is the same process you’ve completed for the other meets)
Step 2 – Complete the Team Registration Online Form via this link
- (You will need the information you’ve gathered above.)
- Once you’ve completed the online form, the program will send you a summary of your answers as well as an invoice to use for your check request
- You will also receive a submit confirmation with a link to EDIT your answers. BOOKMARK your confirmation page so you may make changes if needed.
- If you do need to edit, the program will send an updated summary and invoice
Step 3 – Request a check for your registration.
- Payment should be sent to the MLFA Treasurer by March 16. If payment can not be sent prior to March 16, please bring payment to the State Tournament.
- ONE CHECK FOR FULL AMOUNT should be made payable to MLFA WISCONSIN.
Mail to:Janette Schroeder, MLFA Association Treasurerc/o St John the Baptist MS116 E. Pleasant StreetPlymouth, WI 53073